ads

Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday 26 September 2011

With total of 60,073,958 visits and 60 million from today July 19, 2011, is in fact one of the bloggers in the world.

With total of 60,073,958 visits and 60 million from today July 19, 2011, is in fact one of the bloggers in the world





With total of 60,073,958 visits and 60 million from today July 19, 2011, is in fact one of the bloggers in the world. 


And from today, your blog registered 40,700 visits and 49,390 average daily page views per day. Your total page views is a whopping 75,993,770 million, or about 76 as of today July 19, 2011. 






She started blogging since 2003 and has since won numerous awards including top blogger in Singapore 2003 in the best weblog in Asia 2004 and 2005, Asia Pacific, winner of the Blog, blog most influential and best original design blog .

Who is she?

So is none other than Xiaxue Wendy Cheng and whose blog is http://xiaxue.blogspot.com

She is of Asian origin, and yet she has blond hair and blue eyes.

She is already married to an American engineer Mike Sayre ... Sorry guys.

Most of the time, write about it and travels to locations around the world.

She also writes about everyday life in Singapore.

And the way he writes and his cute looks, make your blog popular as ever.

One lesson I learned from her is that, do not mess with it. If she's mad, she can be a bad girl. One of your blog entries read like the following:


If you want to touch me, I'm sorry, you have to work on it as everyone else.

And do not give me stupid excuses like I deserve to be bothered coz they wear skimpy clothes. The next time you hear a man say, I'm going to grab his balls and away, I swear. Then I will tell you coz you deserve to have balls.!


I swear the Singapore are the biggest hypocrites EVER. People say that using disabled toilets, get angry - when I swear you use it yourself. People say they do not want to dance with the foreign workers are also angry. They like so much that will suck your cock lar. Read my blog and for what. Fuck.!


Wowww what an Iron Lady!

I always read your blog and I realize that she looks very different between messages.

Here are some examples.

But for me it's nice and small and I like Xiaxue nice little girl.!

Xiaxue Not angry ..


0 comments:

Post a Comment